The organizing committee of ICHEP2018 will provide travel grants within its budget to PhD students and participants with disabilities and from developing countries, as well as those with financial difficulty to attend the conference.
Travel grant applications are no longer be accepted after May 14, 2018. The applicant is currently under review and will be notified soon.
- Please fill in the travel grant application form below and send it together with a copy of your passport photo page to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2018. May 14, 2018 (extended).
- Ask your supervisor or the person who is referring you to send a letter of recommendation to us directly. We will not accept reference letters sent by you. We ask you to provide information of your reference in the form for verification.
- Please note that the grant is for the applicant only.
- The travel grant will cover the registration fee, accommodation, and travel expenses in partial or full amount based on individual requests within the budget of ICHEP2018 allocated to grants.
- Awardees must remain registered under ICHEP2018 until the end of the conference.